Welcome to the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing website.
We invite you along for the MCDHH mission; explore innovative solutions for accessible communication, identify links to resources and supports, and become better prepared for current and future challenges impacting people who are deaf, hard of hearing, and late-deafened.
Our commitment is to leverage experience and know-how from people of all ages who are deaf, hard of hearing, and late-deafened, to the point where everyone’s opportunities for interpersonal communication and information exchange are both readily accessible and supported effectively with assistive technology.
Within our website, you will find programs and services aimed at four strategic priorities:
- increasing partnerships to achieve communication access for all citizens;
- support and technical assistance for schools and programs providing quality K-12 education to deaf and hard of hearing students;
- enhancing the supply of communication services and technology for deaf and hard of hearing individuals and their families;
- ensuring qualified and culturally competent staff to serve diverse communities of clients who are deaf and hard of hearing and their families.
The MCDHH staff joins me with warmest greetings. Please feel very welcome to Contact the Commissioner
- Welcome Message (WMV High Speed) file size 8MB
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.