E-mail the Commissioner with your questions or comments.
Important Reference Numbers and Addresses
The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
600 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
MRC Main Information numbers: 1-800-245-6543 (Voice/TDD) or (617) 204-3600
Fax (617) 727-1354
MRC Ombudsperson, (617) 204-3603
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Vocational Rehabilitation Offices (25 Offices statewide)
Statewide Employment Services (617) 204-3854
Community Living Services
- Independent Living, Turning 22, Housing and Supported Living Programs (617) 204-3851 or 1-800-245-6543 (Voice/TDD)
- Protective Services Program (508) 823-2874 Fax: (508) 823-5186
- Home Care Assistance Program (617) 204-3853
- Brain Injury and Statewide Specialized Community Services Program (formerly known as SHIP) (617) 204-3852
- Consumer Involvement (617) 204-3665
Disability Determination Services
1-800-422-7200 (Toll free within Massachusetts)
Other Important Numbers Within Massachusetts
Disabled Persons Protection Hotline 1-800-426-9009
Massachusetts Network of Information Providers for People With Disabilities
Mass. Office of Disability - Client Assistance Program (CAP)
One Ashburton Place, Room 1305
Boston, MA 02108
1-800-322-2020 or (617) 727-7440
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.