- administration of Refugee Cash Assistance benefits
- administration of Early Employment/Retention Bonus and other cash supports
- referral of clients to employment services and other critical support services
- assisting clients to overcome all employment barriers, including the provision of Intensive Refugee Case Management Services to refugees with multiple barriers to employment
- monitoring progress toward early employment and economic self-sufficiency
For definitions of terms used by the Office for Refugees and Immigrants, please view the Glossary.
This information is provided by the Office for Refugees and Immigrants.