- Links to additional resources.
- This project strives to help eligible Emergency Aid to Elders, Disabled and Children (EAEDC) recipients attain U.S. citizenship.
- The Program to Enhance Elder Refugee Services (PEERS) links refugees to elder services in their communities through collaborations between elder service and community-based refugee service organizations.
- The grants support tutoring, parent outreach and other support services.
- ORI provides funding and technical assistance to grassroots refugee community organizations.
A coalition of refugee community organizations that help refugee newcomers to understand and navigate the systems that are part of everyday life
- The URMP takes responsibility for refugee children who arrive in the U.S. with no parent or guardian.