Refugee Case Management Services (funded through the Office of Refugee Resettlement)-Refugee Case Management Services provided by bilingual/bicultural case managers include the following:
- assessment of client basic needs and referral of clients to employment services and other critical support services
- assisting clients to overcome all employment barriers, including the provision of Intensive Refugee Case Management Services to refugees with multiple barriers to employment
- monitoring progress toward early employment and economic self-sufficiency
- administration of Refugee Cash Assistance benefits
- administration of Early Employment/Retention Bonus and other cash supports, as determined
This information is provided by the Office for Refugees and Immigrants.