Who We Are
- Serving the most needy and vulnerable citizens in our state
- Over 24,000 employees
- Seventeen agencies
- Largest Secretariat in the Commonwealth's Executive Branch
Making a Difference!
- Nationally recognized
- Models for other states
- Selected as demonstration sites for new and innovative programs
- Dedicated, with a passion for helping others
- Progressive, results-driven thinkers
- Find resourceful ways to meet the growing needs of our clients
Variety of Careers
All skill levels:
- Health care
- Social work
- Mental retardation
- Mental health
- Office and program administration
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.