Please be advised that the regulations below are not the official version of the regulations. The official version of these regulations is available from the Secretary of the Commonwealth's State Publications and Regulations Division, through the State Bookstore, Room 116, Boston, MA 02133 or by calling (617) 727-2834. Official regulations also may be ordered from the State Bookstore on-line at: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/spr/sprcat/catidx.htm. In the case of any discrepancy between the version on this site, and the official Code of Massachusetts Regulations published by the Secretary of the Commonwealth, the Secretary of the Commonwealth's version takes precedence.
- 115 CMR Table of Contents 2016
- 115 CMR 1.000: Scope and Authority (PDF)
- 115 CMR 2.000: Definitions (PDF)
- 115 CMR 3.000: Administration (PDF)
- 115 CMR 4.000: Records (PDF)
- 115 CMR 5.000: Standards to Promote Dignity (PDF)
- 115 CMR 6.000: Eligibility, Individual Support Planning, and Appeals (PDF)
- 115 CMR 7.00: Standards for All Services and Supports 2016
- 115 CMR 8.00: Certification, Licensing and Support 2016
- 115 CMR 9.000: Investigations and Reporting Responsibilities (PDF)
- 1 15 CMR 10.000: Research (PDF)
- 115 CMR 11.00: RESERVED
- 115 CMR 12.00: National Criminal Background Check 2016
This information is provided by the Department of Developmental Services.