- CMR 460.000-Notice of Public Hearing
- CMR 460.000-Proposed Regulations (Redline)
- CMR 460.000-Initial PHC Memo
Public Comments received as of September 16, 2016
- Magellan Diagnostics
- Massachusetts Association of Community Development Corporations
- Clean Water Action
- Partners for a Healthier Community, Inc.
- Alpine Environmental
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- City of Peabody Department of Human Services
- Small Property Owner’s Association
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Cygnet Painting
- Richard Reibstein
- EnviroPlan, LLC
- Inclusive Committees Advisory Group
At its meeting on September 13, 2017, the Public Health Council approved the promulgation of amendments to 105 CMR 460.000: Lead Poisoning Prevention and Control. The Department intends to file the final proposed amendments with the Secretary of the Commonwealth for publication in the Massachusetts Register on December 1, 2017. The revised regulations will become effective on that date.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.