- 105 CMR 100.000 - Determination of Need
- 105 CMR 120.000 - Control of Radiation
- 105 CMR 121.000 - Laser System
- 105 CMR 122.000 - RF and Cellular Phone Tower
- 105 CMR 123.000 - Tanning Facilities
- 105 CMR 125.000 - Radiologic Technologists Licensing
- 105 CMR 127.000 - Mammography Facilities Licensing
- 105 CMR 130.000 - Hospital Licensure file size 1MB file size 1MB
- 105 CMR 131.000 - Operation of the Advocacy Office
- 105 CMR 135.000 - Use of Blood Components, and Derivatives for the Purpose of Transfusion
- 105 CMR 140.000 - Licensure of Clinics
- 105 CMR 141.000 - Licensure of Hospice Programs
- 105 CMR 143.000 - Standards Governing Cardiac Rehabilitation Treatment
- 105 CMR 145.000 - Licensing of Out-of-Hospital Dialysis Units in Massachusetts
- 105 CMR 150.000 - Licensing of Long Term Care Facilities (LTCFs)
- 105 CMR 151.000 - General Standards of Construction for LTCFs
- 105 CMR 153.000 - Licensure Procedure and Suitability Requirements for Long Term Care Facilities in Massachusetts
- 105 CMR 155.000 - Patient and Resident Abuse, Prevention, Reporting, Investigation, Penalties and Registry
- 105 CMR 156.000 - The Training of Nurses Aides in LTCFs
- 105 CMR 157.000 - The Registration and Operation of Temporary Nursing Service Agencies
- 105 CMR 158.000 - Adult Day Health
- 105 CMR 164.00 Licensure of Substance Abuse Treatment Programs file size 1MB
- 105 CMR 168.00 Licensure of Alcohol and Drug Counselors
- 105 CMR 170.000 - Emergency Medical Service System
- 105 CMR 171.000 - First Responder Training
- 105 CMR 172.000 - Implementation of M.G.L. c. 111, section 111C, Regulating the Reporting of Infectious Diseases Dangerous to the Public Health
- 105 CMR 180.000 - Licensing of Laboratories
This information is provided by the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.