Please be advised that the regulations below are not the official version of the regulations. As is the case with all state regulations, the official versions are available from the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s State Publications and Regulations Division, through the State Bookstore, Room 116, Boston, MA 02133 or by calling (617) 727-2834. Official regulations may also be ordered from the State Bookstore on-line at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/spr/sprcat/catidx.htm. In the case of any discrepancy between the version on this site, and the official Code of Massachusetts Regulations published by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of State's version takes precedence.
- 244 CMR 1.00: Reserved
- 244 CMR 2.00: Reserved
- 244 CMR 3.00: Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse
- 244 CMR 4.00: Advanced Practice Registered Nursing
- 244 CMR 5.00: Continuing Education
- 244 CMR 6.00: Approval of Nursing Education Programs and the General Conduct Thereof (PDF)
- 244 CMR 7.00: Action on Complaints (PDF)
- 244 CMR 8.00: Licensure Requirements (PDF)
- 244 CMR 9.00: Standards of Conduct (effective 10/13/00) (PDF)
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.