Massachusetts General Laws
Creation of Board:
M.G.L. Chapter 13, Section 11E
M.G.L. Chapter 112, Sections 211 to 219
- 267 CMR 2.00: Purpose, Authority, Definitions and Board Procedures (PDF)
- 267 CMR 3.00: Licensure Requirements and Procedures (PDF)
- 267 CMR 4.00: Standards of Professional Practice and Conduct and Procedures (PDF)
- 267 CMR 5.00: Complaint Procedures and Disciplinary Action (PDF)
- CORI Policy (PDF)
- Policy Number 09-01 - Preliminary Denial of Licensure (PDF)
- Policy Number 10-01 - Good Moral Character (PDF)
- Policy Number 10-02 - Responsibilities of Supervisors of Provisionally-Licensed Perfusionists (PDF)
- Policy Number 12-01 - License Reinstatement After Surrender, Suspension or Revocation
This information is provided by the Division of Health Professions Licensure within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.