The following Office of Patient Protection regulations are provided for informational purposes, only. The regulations listed below are not official versions of the Code of Massachusetts Regulations. In the case of any discrepancy between versions within HPC web content and the official Code of Massachusetts Regulations published by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of State's version takes precedence. Official versions of regulations are available through the Massachusetts State Bookstore.
Regulations for the Health Policy Commission can be found here.
- Chapter 141 of the Acts of 2000
- 211 CMR 52.00 - Managed Care Consumer Protections and Accreditation of Carriers (PDF)
- Chapter 176O
- Chapter 224 of the Acts of 2012
- G.L. c. 6D
- Health Insurance Consumer Protection Regulation (958 CMR 3.00)
- Health Insurance Open Enrollment Waivers Regulation (958 CMR 4.00)
- Office of Patient Protection Bulletins and sub-regulatory guidance
- Division of Insurance Bulletins
- Includes Policies.