Sign up to receive e-mail notification of updates to the MassHealth billing guides for paper claim submitters. Note: When you click on the sign up link, a blank e-mail should appear. If your settings prevent this, you may also copy and paste email@example.com into your e-mail address line. Just send the blank e-mail as it’s addressed. No text in the body or subject line is needed.
The following billing guides are instructions for submitting paper claims to MassHealth. For information about submitting electronic transactions to MassHealth, review the MassHealth companion guides.
Important Note: Review page 1 of each billing guide to determine which claim form you must use to submit your paper claims to MassHealth upon NewMMIS implementation. The Remittance Advice guide applies to all remittance advices and electronic equivalents, regardless of the type of claim submitted.
- Remittance Advice for Paper Claims and Electronic Equivalents (PDF) file size 1MB
- Residential Care Home Guide to the Remittance Advice for Paper Claims and Equivalents (PDF)
- ICD-10 Changes to CMS-1500 Billing Guide
- CMS-1500 Billing Guide
- UB-04 Billing Guide file size 1MB file size 1MB
- Residential Care Home Billing Guide for the UB-04
This information is provided by MassHealth .