- FAS-28: Updated Gender Dysphoria and Sterilization Policies, and Provider Eligibility Requirements
- FAS-27: Revisions to MassHealth Regulations-Affordable Care Act
FAS-26: 2013 HCPCS
- FAS-25: MassHealth Rules on Provider Preventable Conditions (PPCs) That Are Additional Other Provider Preventable Conditions (Additional OPPCs) and on Serious Reportable Events (SREs); and Updates (New Modifiers) to Subchapter 6
- FAS-24: 2012 HCPCS
- FAS-23: 2011 HCPCS (PDF ) | TEXT
- FAS-22 Revisions to Subchapter 6 (PDF)
- FAS-21: New Modifier Required for Billing Effective May 26, 2009 (PDF)
- FAS-20: 2009 HCPCS (PDF)
- FAS-19: 2008 HCPCS (PDF)
- FAS-18: Revised Billing Instructions (PDF)
- FAS-17: Revisions to Service Codes (PDF)
- FAS-16: Coverage of Dental Services for Members Aged 21 Years or Older (PDF)
- FAS-15: Revisions to Service Codes (PDF)
- FAS-14: Revisions to Service Codes and Descriptions (PDF) file size 4MB
- FAS-13: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center Manual (Restructured Subchapter 6 and Service Code Update) (PDF) file size 1MB
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.