- This notice describes the Soldiers' Home privacy and HIPAA-related practices
- The following categories describe the different ways in which the Soldiers' Homes may use and/or disclose medical information.
- In addition to the categories contained under "How Your Medical Information May be Used or Disclosed," we reserve the right to use or disclose your medical information in certain special situations.
- Other uses and disclosures of medical information not covered by this notice or the laws that apply to the Soldiers' Home will be made only with your written permission.
- You have the certain rights regarding the medical information that the Soldiers' Home maintains about you.
- The Soldiers' Home in Chelsea reserves the right to change this notice.
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea , and/or, with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .