- This notice describes the Soldiers' Home privacy and HIPAA-related practices
- The following categories describe the different ways in which the Soldiers' Homes may use and/or disclose medical information.
- In addition to the categories contained under "How Your Medical Information May be Used or Disclosed," we reserve the right to use or disclose your medical information in certain special situations.
- Other uses and disclosures of medical information not covered by this notice or the laws that apply to the Soldiers' Home will be made only with your written permission.
- You have the certain rights regarding the medical information that the Soldiers' Home maintains about you.
- The Soldiers' Home in Chelsea reserves the right to change this notice.
- If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea , and/or, with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.