- Any health care professional authorized to enter information into your medical chart;
- All departments of the Chelsea Soldiers' Home;
- Any member of a volunteer group we allow to help you while you are at the Chelsea Soldiers' Home; and
- All employees, staff, and other personnel.
Soldiers' Home Pledge Regarding Medical Information Privacy
The Soldiers' Home in Chelsea understands that medical information about you and your health is personal. We will continue our commitment to protect your medical information. The Soldiers' Home creates a record of the care and service you receive at our facility. This record is required to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice applies to all of the records of your care generated by the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea, whether made by Soldiers' Home personnel or your personal physician. Any physician outside the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea may have different policies or notices regarding his/her use of your medical information created at his/her office.
This notice informs the public on the ways in which the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea may use and disclose the medical information it has about you. We will also describe your rights and obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of medical information.
The Soldiers' Home in Chelsea is required by law to enact the following:
- ensure that personally identifiable medical information is kept private;
- provide notice of our legal obligations and privacy practices with respect to medical information about you; and
- abide by the terms of this notice or any modifications to it.
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Chelsea.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.