- MassHealth offers the option to submit claims via DDE through the Provider Online Service Center. DDE claims will adjudicate immediately when submitted.
- The MassHealth Companion Guides are instructions on how to bill electronically.
- MassHealth Provider Services is committed to providing training and education for the provider community including one-on-one site visits and large group trainings.
- Specifications addenda to Health Care Claim Status Request and Response, and also to Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry and Response.
- The trading partner uses this form to conduct MassHealth transactions in electronic form.
- MassHealth's list of related publications for providers and HIPAA
- MassHealth has developed several helpful tools outlining steps that a provider should take to beocme HIPAA-compliant.
- Provides details of those vendors that are approved for production in the electronic HIPAA-compliant 837-Institutional or -Professional claim format.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.