- HIPAA limits how MassHealth and other covered entities may use and share your portected health information (PHI).
- Frequently asked questions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
- Use this form if you want MassHealth to share the information we have about you with another person or organization. English and Spanish versions available.
- By law, MassHealth must give you this notice explaining that we protect your health information, and that we must follow the terms of this notice.
- Use this form to choose an authorized representative to help you with some or all of the responsibilities of applying for or getting MassHealth. English and Spanish versions available.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.