Searching for forms or other publications
Search by entering the publication name, number, and/or category in the Search Criteria boxes.
To search the entire database, leave the publication name and publication number blank and search All categories.
- Go to mass.gov/masshealth.
- Click on Order Provider Publications in the Online Services box on the right side of the page.
- Click Log in. This brings you to the MassHealth Account Management screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click LOGIN. This brings you to the Edit My Profile screen.
- Click Forms Download from the MassHealth Menu on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the search criteria in the applicable box(es).
- Click SEARCH. All available publications matching the search criteria will be listed at the bottom of the screen (see Figure 1).
Downloading a copy
If the publication has a (PDF) and (RTF) or (TEXT) icon in the Downloads column, it is available to download. If the publication does not have these icons, it must be ordered and sent via mail delivery.
To download a copy, click the icon to open the document in the Downloads column. Please Note: TEXT and RTF files are provided for screen readers used by people who are blind or visually impaired. Do not submit TEXT or RTF versions to MassHealth.
Ordering a supply
- In the Order column, click ADD.
- Verify or enter the provider or intermediary submitter number and click CONFIRM.
- Review your order and update, if necessary (see Figure 2).
- When finished, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Enter the shipping and contact details in the Shipping Information screen (Attention, Shipping Address, and Phone Number are required fields). To use an address other than the choices available in the drop-down Address box, enter the new street address and zip code, then click LOOKUP (see Figure 3).
- Confirm the city and state, and click CONTINUE.
- Verify the shipping and order details in the Request Publication: Confirmation screen. To change any of the information, click EDIT. To continue, click SUBMIT.
All Provider Bulletin 156
This information is provided by MassHealth.