POSC Job Aids
MassHealth has prepared a number of job aids as part of the POSC e-Learning courses. Beneath the name of each functional area listed below are links to the job aids associated with processes within those functional areas.
Provider Information & Navigation
Batch Claims Processing
Editing Claims Post Submission
- Copy a Claim Immediately (PDF)
- Replace a Claim (PDF)
- Resubmit a Denied Claim Immediately (PDF)
- Void a Paid Claim
- Inquire on Claim Status (PDF)
Health Safety Net (HSN)
HIPAA Pharmacy Claims
- Create a Preadmission Screening Request (PDF)
- Inquire on a Preadmission Screening Request (PDF)
- Re-review a PAS Request (PDF)
- Modify a Preadmission Screening Request (PDF)
- Extend a Preadmission Screening Request (PDF)
- Create a Prior Authorization Request file size 1MB file size 1MB
- Update or Void a Prior Authorization (PDF)
- Complete a Saved Prior Authorization (PDF)
- Inquire on a Prior Authorization Request (PDF)
- Inquire on a Prior Authorization,View Status & Paid Claims (PDF)
- Resubmit a Prior Authorization that is in a Cancelled Status (PDF)
- Enter a Prior Authorization Request for PCM (Personal Care Management) (PDF)
- Inquire/Maintain/Void a Prior Authorization for PCM (Personal Care Management) Providers (PDF)
Provider Profile Maintenance
- Link Subordinate Accounts (PDF)
- Change Password (PDF)
- Create Subordinate Accounts (PDF)
- Update Accounts (PDF)
Submitting a Management Minutes Questionnaire
Submitting Institutional Claims
Submitting Professional Claims
Submitting Residential Care Home/Rest Home Claims
Third Party Liability (TPL)
- Supplemental Instructions for MassHealth Dual Eligible Members with Medicare Part B Coverage Only
- Professional Claim Submission to MassHealth with Coordination of Benefits
- Institutional Claim Submission to MassHealth with Coordination of Benefits
- Accessing PCC Plan Enrollment Roster Report (PDF)
- View Remittance Advice Reports (PDF)
- View Metrics Reports (PDF)
Important Note: The information on this page applies to all providers, except dental providers who are not oral or maxillofacial surgeons. Dental providers who are not oral or maxillofacial surgeons must contact the MassHealth Dental Customer Service Center at 1-800-207-5019 if they have any questions about MassHealth.
This information is provided by MassHealth .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.