Coastal Area Office Advisory Board – Notice of Meeting
Posted at 9:30 AM, November 2, 2016
Thursday, November 10, 2016, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
220R Forbes Road
(Director of Areas Conference Room)
- Open meeting (Chair) reading and accepting of minutes – September 22, 2016
- Areas Director's Report
- President's Report
- Vote on meeting dates for year
- Treasurer's Report
- Goals for coming year
- Nominations for new board members
- Member announcements (if applicable)
- Coastal announcements (if applicable)
- Public comment (if applicable)
- Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairs 48 hours in advance of this meeting (if applicable)
- Next Board meeting: January 26, 2017 (tentative; based on voting)
Fall River Area Office Advisory Board – Notice of Meeting
Posted at 9:45 AM, November 2, 2016
Thursday, November 10, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
1561 North Main St.
Fall River, MA. 02720
- Board Development
- Current Membership: Evaluation of Non-Attending Members
- Board Forms: Members’ Profile & Open Meeting Law
- Area Office Updates:
- New Staff Announcements
- Presentation: Missing and Absent Child Policy
- Development of the Recognition Process for DCF Work
- Report of Outcomes for Families:
- Waiting Room Project
- Emerging Needs of Families:
- Board Members’ Announcements
- Informational Handouts/Community Updates
- Other Business:
- Foster Care Task Force
- Future Board Agenda Items
Notice of Social Service Block Grant (SSBG) Public Hearing
DCF has prepared and submitted to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, the Social Services Block Grant (SSBG) Pre-Expenditure Report for SFY17. The Department and the Executive Office of Health and Human Services will conduct a public hearing to obtain comment and feedback on the report. The public hearing will be held on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, at 600 Washington Street – 7th Floor, Room 7004, Boston, MA, 02111 from 1 P.M. until 3 P.M. For more information, please contact Sally Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is provided by the Department of Children and Families.