Food Establishment Advisory Committee
MDPH/BEH Food Protection Program
To identify food safety and defense issues and assign priority status for resolution based on public health significance relative to 105 CMR 590.000: State Sanitary Code Chapter X - Minimum Sanitation Standards for Food Establishments. To propose solutions to issues based on current science and technology; to promote education, communication and uniformity within the regulatory agencies and the food industry; and to advise the Director of the Food Protection Program regarding implementation. (Adopted December 13, 1995, revised December 13, 2001, and June 18, 2008.)
Posted at 4:05 PM, April 28, 2015
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
MA Restaurant Association Conference Room (Suite 102)
333 Turnpike Road, Southborough MA 01772
I. Administrative Details
- Review of Minutes of December 10, 2014
II. Old Business
- Retail Food Establishment regulations – discussion update
III. New Business
- Food Donation Best Management Practices stakeholder meetings with
MassDEP and RecyclingWorks Massachusetts
- FDA Retail Program Standards and National Voluntary Environmental
Assessment Information System (NVEAIS)
IV. Agency and Committee Updates
- Food Protection Program (FPP)
- Subcommittee on Food Manager Training and Certification
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Update
- MA Partnership for Food Safety Education (MPFSE)
- MA Health Officers Association (MHOA)
- MA Environmental Health Association (MEHA)
- MA Restaurant Association (MRA)
- MA Food Association (MFA)
- Western MA Public Health Association (WMPHA)
V. Training and Education
VI. Next Meeting
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.