Open Meeting Notices
Posted at 11:54 AM, March 19, 2015
Thursday, March 26, 2015, 11:00 AM-1:30 PM
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH)
250 Washington Street, Boston
Lobby 1 Conference Room (1st Floor)
- Welcome/Introductions/Commission Business/Updates (Carlene Pavlos, Director, DPH Bureau of Community Health and Prevention, Chair)
- Review and Acceptance of (Draft) Meeting Minutes (1-26-15)
- Presentation: MDPHnet: Real-time Public Health Surveillance (James Buszkiewicz, MPH, Epidemiologist, DPH, Bureau of Community Health and Prevention)
- Presentation: Evidence for Community-based Falls Prevention Programs (Jonathan Howland, PhD, MPH-Professor of Emergency Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine; Executive Director, Boston Medical Center Injury Prevention Center)
- Discussion: Phase 2 Work Plan and Report Development (Carlene Pavlos/JSI Research & Training Institute-Consultants Team)
- Closing Remarks (Carlene Pavlos)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.