Posted at 11:25 AM, December 4, 2015
Friday, December 11, 2015, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
New England Newborn Screening Program
305 South Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Welcome and Introductions: Karen McAlmon, M.D., Chair Massachusetts Newborn Screening Advisory Committee
- Review and Approval of September 21, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Massachusetts Public Meeting Law: James Ballin, Deputy General Counsel
- Review of Goals and Format for Retreat: Karen McAlmon, M.D.
- Review of Conditions, Discussion and Voting: Karen McAlmon, M.D.
- Mucopolysaccharidosis I (MPS I): Olaf Bodamer, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Chief, Division of Genetics and Genomics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA): Basil Darras, M.D., Director, Division of Clinical Neurology, Boston Children’s Hospital and participation from the Spinal Muscular Atrophy Workgroup
- Pompe Disease: Olaf Bodamer, M.D., Ph.D.
- Closing Remarks and Next Steps
Note: Parking is free at this location and it is a short walk up the hill from the Orange Line train station at Forest Hills. Please proceed to the security lobby where you will provide picture identification such as a driver's license/other identification card and someone will assist you in reaching the meeting room.
Janet Farrell, Director
Bureau of Family Health and Nutrition
250 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
phone: 1-800-882-1435 or 617-624-5959
This information is provided by the Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs within the Department of Public Health.