Wednesday, November 9, 2011
One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor
2:00- 4:00 PM
- Approve September HDC meeting minutes
- Release of Department of Public Health (DPH) Flu Guide
- HDC Report Card Update
- How Payment/System Delivery Reform Will Affect Health Equity
- What is Payment/System Delivery Reform? Overview of health care cost containment and delivery reform by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Presentation by the HDC Legislative Working Group on submitted recommendations and guiding principles regarding payment/system delivery reform
- Moderated Discussion: How does reform affect health equity? What is HDC’s role?
- Future meetings:
HDC’s January meeting will be Wednesday, January 25th, 10AM – 12PM, One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor
This information is from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.