Wednesday, November 9, 2011
One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor
2:00- 4:00 PM
- Approve September HDC meeting minutes
- Release of Department of Public Health (DPH) Flu Guide
- HDC Report Card Update
- How Payment/System Delivery Reform Will Affect Health Equity
- What is Payment/System Delivery Reform? Overview of health care cost containment and delivery reform by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Presentation by the HDC Legislative Working Group on submitted recommendations and guiding principles regarding payment/system delivery reform
- Moderated Discussion: How does reform affect health equity? What is HDC’s role?
- Future meetings:
HDC’s January meeting will be Wednesday, January 25th, 10AM – 12PM, One Ashburton Place, 21st Floor
This information is from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.