Posted at 10:18 AM, November 26, 2014
Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
600 Washington Street
3rd floor MCB/MCDHH Orientation Room
Boston, MA 02111
Please note: This meeting will take place in the 3rd floor MCB/MCDHH Orientation Room. Check in and wait in the 2nd floor lobby as usual. MCB staff will depart no later than 11:30 a.m. due to the Secretary’s visit.
- Budget update, including 9C cuts and efforts to increase Community Services
- Presentation - Assistive Technology training for VR Clients
- How much training before employment is established
- Finding ways to build skills
- Assistive Technology for SR clients
- Update on the Work Force Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Education and Employment Committee Report
- Chairperson’s Report
- Annual Report
- Open Meeting Law and Ethics Training
- Debrief on White Cane Safety Day
- Old/New Business
- Nominating Committee Report
- Public comment
- Set dates of 2015 RC meetings: March, June, September, December
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind.