Posted at 7:10 AM, June 9, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
600 Washington Street, 3rd floor
Boston, MA 02111
- Commissioner’s Update
- Deputy Commissioner’s Update
- Special Topic: Children’s Issues and MCB Serving those with Low Vision at 1:00 p.m. with guests:
- Teri Turgeon, Education Director of Community Programs at Perkins School for the Blind
- Mayanne Briggs, Assistant Director of Education Services at the Carroll Center for the Blind
- Richard Jackson, Associate Professor of Education at Boston College
Next meeting – September 11th.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind.