Board of Trustees Meeting
Posted at 2:54 PM, May 28, 2015
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Conference Room A
- Accept minutes of the Tuesday, April 28, 2015 Board of Trustees Meeting (VOTE)
- Medical Staff Meeting minutes of Thursday, May 14, 2015 (VOTE)
- Presentation by Maggie Feyre, Supervisor – Supportive Care Services (VOTE)
- Approval of the following three (3) Policies and Procedures and one (1) Form previously reviewed by the Board Members (VOTE Separately)
- 24 Hour Reports Policy and Procedure
- Glucometer Use Policy and Procedure
- Hearing Aid Use and Care Policy and Procedure
- Domiciliary Veterans Change of Status Form
- Medical and Professional Departmental Reports (VOTE)
- Reports/Minutes: Medication Error Data Report, Falls Tracking Report, Pressure Ulcer Data Report, Restraint Reduction Report, Supportive Care Services, Volunteer Program Statistics, Admitting and Eligibility Statistics, Family Advocate Council and Veteran Advocate Council (VOTE)
- Superintendent’s Report (VOTE)
- Old Business
- Fairmont Street – Steven E. Como
- New Business
This information is provided by the Soldiers' Home in Holyoke.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.