Department of Public Health Releases Phase 2 Application Forms for Registered Marijuana Dispensaries
BOSTON — The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) today announced that Phase 2 application forms for Registered Marijuana Dispensaries are now available on COMMBUYS at www.mass.gov/anf/budget-taxes-and-procurement/procurement-info-and-res/conduct-a-procurement/commbuys/ .
Completed applications forms must be hand-delivered on Thursday, Nov. 21, to the Department of Public Health, 250 Washington Street in Boston. Only applicants who were approved in the Department’s Phase 1 review are eligible to apply for the second and final phase of dispensary selection.
Phase 2 applications will be evaluated by a selection committee and scored on such factors as ability to meet the health needs of registered patients, appropriateness of the site, geographic distribution of dispensaries, local support, and plans to ensure public safety.
An informational meeting for Phase 2 applicants will be held on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 1 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, 30 Washington Street in Somerville.
Instructions on How to Access Application Forms for Registered Marijuana Dispensaries
Phase 2 application materials for Registered Marijuana Dispensaries are now available on Comm-PASS at COMMBUYS .
- Go to http://www.mass.gov/anf/budget-taxes-and-procurement/procurement-info-and-res/conduct-a-procurement/commbuys .
- Click on the link for “Search for a Solicitation”.
- Enter “401620 NOA 2” in the Document Number box and click the “Search” button.
- A link will appear at the top of the page saying “There are 1 Solicitation(s) found that match your search criteria.”
- Click on that link and a page will appear with the document name, number and a “view” icon (eye glasses).
- Click on the eye glasses and the summary screen will appear.
- Click on the “Intent” tab to find the application documents and a Q&A for the Phase 2 application process.
# # #