Chapter 257 of the Acts of 2008 places authority for determination of reimbursement rates for human and social services with the Secretary of EOHHS. The EOHHS POS Policy Office, together with the Center for Health Information and Analysis and EOHHS purchasing departments, are working diligently to implement rate regulation as specified in the statute.
CHIA and EOHHS purchasing departments are sponsoring both Consultative Sessions and ongoing Technical Assistance Work Groups to obtain input from providers regarding cost analysis and rate development. To hear more about these sessions, and other opportunities to provide input into the implementation of Chapter 257, please attend one of the Dialogue and Information Sessions.
- DMH FLEX Rate Review C257 Provider Information Session Presentation, Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- DMH PACT Chapter 257 Provider Information Session Presentation, Monday, March 16, 2015
- DMH PACT Chapter 257 Operational Cost Survey file size 1MB
- DMH FLEX Chapter 257 Provider Information Session Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- DMH PACT Chapter 257 Provider Information Session Monday, March 16, 2015
- DDS MRC MCB In Home Basic Supports Provider Session Presentation December 18, 2014
- DPH Detox Step Down Provider Session Presentation November 20, 2014
- DDS MRC MCB C257 In Home Basic Supports Provider Session December 18, 2014
- DDS MRC In Home Supports Provider Session Presentation October 23 2014
- DMH Flex Rate Review Provider Session Presentation October 22 2014
- ELD Protective Services Guardianship Provider Session Presentation October 10, 2014
- DPH Detox & Step Down Services - Chapter 257 Rate Review Information Session Thursday, November 20, 2014
- DDS MRC Chapter 257 In Home Basic Supports Provider Session: October 23, 2014
- DMH Individual & Family Flex Supports Provider Information Session, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Executive Order 536: Chapter 257
This information is from the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.