Prevention and Treatment - Clinical Advisories and Guidance
- Recommendations and Resources for the Control of Influenza
- CDC Recommendations: Prevention and Control of Influenza with Vaccines
- New Study: Under-Prescribing Flu Antiviral Drugs and Possibly Overprescribing Antibiotics (CDC)
- CDC - What's New?
- CDC Infection Control in Health Care Settings
- Control of Influenza and Pneumococcal Disease in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Influenza-like-illness Line List
- Influenza Vaccination Pocket Card (IAC)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccination Pocket Cards (IAC)
Influenza Vaccination of Healthcare Facility Employees
On September 28th, 2012 acute care hospitals were informed by circular letter of the change in reporting healthcare personnel (HCP) influenza vaccination data. All acute care hospitals will be required to report HCP influenza data to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN).
MA immunization requirements and recommendations for Health Care Providers
- Clinical Description and Laboratory Diagnostics - CDC
- MA Public Health Laboratory Frequently Asked Questions
- Specimen Collection for Respiratory Virus Testing Instructions
- Influenza Surveillance Specimen Submission Form
- Division 6.2 Infectious Substance Shipping Guide: Classification, Packing, Marking and Labeling file size 1MB
For up-to-date information for health care providers, please call the MDPH Division of Epidemiology and Immunization at 617-983-6800 or toll free at 888-658-2850.
This information is provided by within the Department of Public Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.