Current Recommendations and Resources
- ACIP recommends LAIV should NOT be used during the 2016 - 2017 flu season
- MDPH Recommendations and Resources for the Control of Influenza and Pneumococcal Disease
- ACIP Recommendations: Prevention and Control of Influenza with Vaccines
- Control of Influenza and Pneumococcal Disease in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Study: Under Prescribing Flu Antiviral Drugs and Possibly Overprescribing Antibiotics
This page contains standing orders, screening forms, consent forms, vaccine information sheets (VIS), and other resources.
This page contains information on infection control, testing, and surveillance, including the blog link to the weekly flu reports.
This page contains educational materials for for parents, CDC pages for schools and influenza, information on running school-based vaccination clinics, and other helpful information.
This page contains information on pandemic planning, preparedness, and testing methods.
This page contains frequently asked questions about avian influenza, avian influenza in humans, avian influenza in birds, and additional resources.
General Resource page with MDPH created influenza resources and links to other websites about influenza.
This information is provided by within the Department of Public Health.