The mission of the Office of Oral Health is to improve, promote and protect the oral health of Massachusetts residents.
The Office seeks to assure that:
- Evidence-based prevention programs such as community water fluoridation and school fluoride and sealant programs are utilized by Massachusetts communities and residents.
- All residents have access to dental services, especially underserved populations.
- Publicly supported dental programs are efficiently managed and coordinated.
- Oral health information is available to residents and decision-makers to promote oral health.
- BLOCK Oral Disease Educational Materials and Trainings
- Community Water Fluoridation
- Dental Sealants
- Dental Workforce
- Fact Sheets and Resources
- Massachusetts Oral Health Burden Document
- Oral Health for Seniors
- Topical Fluorides
This program is a part of the Division Primary Care and Health Access.
Division of Primary Care and Health Access
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
250 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108