The mission of the Office of Oral Health is to improve, promote and protect the oral health of Massachusetts residents.
The Office seeks to assure that:
- Evidence-based prevention programs such as community water fluoridation and school fluoride and sealant programs are utilized by Massachusetts communities and residents.
- All residents have access to dental services, especially underserved populations.
- Publicly supported dental programs are efficiently managed and coordinated.
- Oral health information is available to residents and decision-makers to promote oral health.
- BLOCK Oral Disease Educational Materials and Trainings
- Community Water Fluoridation
- Dental Sealants
- Dental Workforce
- Fact Sheets and Resources
- Massachusetts Oral Health Burden Document
- Oral Health for Seniors
- Topical Fluorides
This program is a part of the Division of Health Access .
Division of Primary Care and Health Access
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
250 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.