- Information for School and Childcare Professionals
- Information for Parents and Pregnant Women
- Flu Facts: What You Need to Know
- Flu Prevention & Asthma
- Preventing the Flu (PDF)
American Academy of Pediatrics Resource for Child Care Educators and Out of Home Caregivers of Children.
- Flu Fact Sheet (RTF) file size 16MB
- Seasonal Flu: Information for Child Care Providers and Schools
- Massachusetts DPH Influenza Information Schools
- Influenza Prevention and Control: Information for Caregivers and Teachers, American Academy of Pediatrics Schools
- Template Influenza Letter to Parents, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Preparing Child Care Programs for Pandemic Influenza, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Influenza Prevention and Control: Strategies for Early Education and Child Care Providers, Free Online Workshop, American Academy of Pediatrics
This information is provided by the Pregnancy, Infancy and Early Childhood Division within the Department of Public Health.