- MassMobility Reports: The Massachusetts Community Transportation Series
- External reports
- Annual reports
The Massachusetts Community Transportation Series is a new series of reports targeted to community agency staff, mobility managers, transit authorities and transportation providers, and others interested in community transportation coordination and mobility management in Massachusetts.
These reports and resources provide information about and examples of promising practices in mobility management and community transportation coordination in Massachusetts.
- Volunteer Driver Programs
April 2013. This report highlights current volunteer driver programs that are available in Massachusetts and summarizes key considerations for organizations that are developing or implementing their own volunteer driver programs.
- Volunteer Screening Resource April 2013. This resource provides information on how to conduct a Criminal Offender Record Information check and access driving records from the Registry of Motor Vehicles for prospective volunteer drivers.
- Driver Training Resource April 2013. This resource lists training options that organizations can offer to volunteer drivers.
- Sharing Community Vehicles: A Promising Practice from Northern Berkshire County, Massachusetts
December 2012. This report describes a vehicle share model using an example from a partnership serving seven rural communities in Northern Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
- Vehicle Share Agreements December 2012. This resource provides additional details on the agreement that agencies sign when they establish a vehicle share program.
- Creating an Inventory of Community Vehicles December 2012. This resource offers some basic guidance on how to identify vehicles in your area and how to gauge interest in a vehicle share program.
- Community Transportation of School-Age Youth December 2012. This resource provides an overview of considerations for transporting school-age youth in Massachusetts.
- A Mission to Serve: State Activities to Help Military Veterans Access Transportation. National Conference of State Legislatures, January 2013. The Massachusetts Veterans Transportation Coalition is mentioned numerous times in this report, which includes examples from Massachusetts, as well as other states.
- Community, Social Service and Paratransit Transportation Commission - Final Report. July 19, 2012. The Commission that formed in response to Massachusetts Executive Order 530 has released its final report. More information on Executive Order 530 is available from the EO 530 webpage.
Executive Order 530 Final Report
- Improving Human Services Transportation: The Massachusetts Brokerage and Coordination Model. Center for Workers with Disabilities, March 2012.
- FY12 Annual Reports
- FY11 Annual Report
- FY10 Annual Report
- FY09 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY08 Annual Report (PDF) file size 1MB 1MB
This information is provided by Human Service Transportation Office.