State ACA Resources
- Find more about Information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and MassHealth for MassHealth Members and Applicants
- Learn more about what National Health Care Reform Means for You (PDF)
- Learn about What National Health Reform Means for Massachusetts (PDF)
- Read a brief overview of the coverage and resources offered to Residents and Small Businesses by the Massachusetts Health Connector (PDF)
- Learn how the Massachusetts Health Connector is growing with National Health Reform and visit their website
- Read a detailed overview of the ACA and what it means for Massachusetts Individuals and Families (PDF)
Learn More about the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Read the Full Law.
Read the Full Law by Section.
Read the Law's Major Provisions in Chronological Order.
Learn More about Implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Visit a federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
The Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) is a part of the federal CMS, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and responsible for implementing many provisions of the ACA.
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) are elected and appointed state government officials who regulate the conduct of insurance companies in their states. The NAIC has been charged by HHS with developing recommendations for many ACA-related regulations.
Federal regulations relating to the Affordable Care Act can be found at:
Search for new federal grant opportunities.
This information is provided by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services.