- All MassHealth members have a MassHealth card, except those whose only benefit is that MassHealth pays for all or part of their health-insurance premium.
- MassHealth offers assistance with claims submissions and provides resource information that can be downloaded and printed.
- Most MassHealth members are enrolled with a MassHealth managed care provider, either with a Primary Care Clinician (PCC) or with a managed care organization (MCO).
- Providers are obligated to contact PE&C to report changes in information.
- The MassHealth regulations describe provider participation requirements for MassHealth. In addition to the administrative and billing regulations, which apply to all providers, MassHealth providers must comply with the regulations for the provider type for which the provider is enrolled.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.