For information about the federal health care reform, go to the National Health Care Reform section of the EOHHS website at www.mass.gov/nationalhealthreform.
ACA Information for MassHealth Providers
- Transition Toolkit file size 1MB
This toolkit will help you understand the changes that will take effect on January 1, 2014 because of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – also known as national health reform.
You can see:
- How a person’s health coverage may change
- What actions a person must take to make sure that he or she has health insurance in 2014
- Provider Application Fees
- Information for MassHealth Providers About ACA Program Integrity Provisions
- Section 1202 Rates for Physicians Who Provide Primary Care Services
Information and links on this page are designed specifically to help MassHealth Virtual Gateway (VG) Common Intake users understand the implementation of the National Health Care Reform (Affordable Care Act) and how it impacts them. Please check back often as we continue to update this site.