Providers who participate in MassHealth are responsible for ensuring access to all MassHealth covered benefits for all members, including individuals with disabilities.
Finding better ways to deliver care can be easier than you think. Use the links below to learn more.
- ADA Title II Regulations: 28 CFR Part 35: Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State & Local Government Services
- US Department of Justice Guidance: Access to Medical Care for Individuals with Mobility Disabilities
- US Access Board Final Rule: 36 CFR Part 1195: Standards for Accessible Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- MassHealth All Provider Bulletin 252: Improving Access for MassHealth Members with Disabilities | Word
- Acute Outpatient Hospital Bulletin 33: Hospital Incentive–Accessible Equipment | Word
- Acute Inpatient Hospital Bulletin 158: Hospital Incentive–Accessible Equipment | Word
- MassHealth Accessibility Info For Applicants & Members
- Massachusetts Facility Assessment Tool | Word
Search Providers with Experience & Expertise with Disabilities
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing