- Submit your HIPAA-compliant MassHealth claims via the Web and pick up outbound transactions (including the 835 remittance advice, MassHealth supplemental electronic remittance advice, and 999 functional acknowledgement).
- MassHealth is committed to working collaboratively with the provider community to achieve successful business practices. The infusion of technology into business operations often results in increased efficiency and a significant reduction in errors and claim denials.
- EVS gives you easy access to current and complete member eligibility information on the date you provide services.
- For providers who bill using service codes, MassHealth publishes information about the service codes in Subchapter 6 of those provider manuals.
- As an automated solution for you, we are pleased to offer Direct Deposit to all participating providers! Your MassHealth payment will be transferred to a bank account of your choice via EFT.
- MassHealth Customer Service is committed to providing outstanding customer service and encourages you to take advantage of the variety of support services we offer to the provider community.
- MassHealth has compiled useful claims processing data at the provider type level, which will be valuable to your organization.
- Learn how to submit your claims that require attachments or coordination of benefits (COB) billing using the HIPAA compliant 837 electronic transaction.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .