MassHealth Customer Service answers your questions about MassHealth billing, policy, and claim status. We currently answer approximately 5,000 calls every week and the average wait time is normally under one minute. If your call requires extensive research, our representatives will forward your information to our Provider Research and Support Team who will work to resolve your concerns.
When calling, be sure to have your provider number and any other information (such as the appropriate MassHealth remittance advice) handy.
Billing and Policy
(for answers to questions about MassHealth regulations and billing procedures)
- E-mail: email@example.com (for non-member-specific questions only)
- Telephone: 1-800-841-2900
- Business Hours Voice Menu
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Mailing address: MassHealth Customer Service, P.O. Box 9118, Hingham, MA 02043
Claims Status Check
(to find out the status of an adjudicated claim)
- Claim Status Online: You can also check the status of claims by using the Provider Online Service Center or the EVSpc software.
Please be sure to review your remittance advice before calling.
All questions must be directed to MassHealth's vendor, Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS).
- Telephone: 1-866-246-8503
Note: These telephone numbers are not for verifying member eligibility, use the Provider Online Service Center to verify member eligibility.
This information is provided by MassHealth.