MassHealth Customer Service answers your questions about MassHealth billing, policy, and claim status. We currently answer approximately 5,000 calls every week and the average wait time is normally under one minute. If your call requires extensive research, our representatives will forward your information to our Provider Research and Support Team who will work to resolve your concerns.
When calling, be sure to have your provider number and any other information (such as the appropriate MassHealth remittance advice) handy.
Billing and Policy
(for answers to questions about MassHealth regulations and billing procedures)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for non-member-specific questions only)
- Telephone: 1-800-841-2900
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Mailing address: MassHealth Customer Service, P.O. Box 121205, Boston, MA 02112-1205
Claims Status Check
(to find out the status of an adjudicated claim)
- You can check the status of claims by using the Provider Online Service Center.
Please be sure to review your remittance advice before calling.
All questions must be directed to MassHealth's vendor, Conduent.
- Telephone: 1-866-246-8503
Note: These telephone numbers are not for verifying member eligibility, use the Provider Online Service Center to verify member eligibility.
This information is provided by MassHealth.