The regulations on the Web site are listed alphabetically by provider type.
Note: MassHealth providers are automatically sent notice of all provider regulations issued that apply to them. Providers who are missing a publication that cannot be located on this Web site should contact
MassHealth Customer Service, P.O. Box 9162, Canton, MA 02021
The fax is 617-988-8973
The e-mail address is email@example.com.
Sign up to receive e-mail notification of updates to MassHealth provider manuals, including regulations, and new provider bulletins. Note: When you follow this link, a blank e-mail will appear. Just send the blank e-mail as it's addressed. No text in the body or subject line is needed.
Current MassHealth Regulations
Please note: These regulations may be printed, but printouts of online regulations are not binding. The RTF and TEXT versions of regulations are accessible formats intended for screen readers used by the vision-impaired.
- 450: All Provider (PDF) file size 1MB
- 484: Abortion Clinic (PDF)
- 415: Acute Inpatient Hospital file size 1MB
- 410: Acute Outpatient Hospital (PDF)
- 404: Adult Day Health (PDF)
- 408: Adult Foster Care (PDF)
- 426: Audiologist (PDF)
- 441: Chiropractor (PDF)
- 435: Chronic Disease and Rehabilitation Inpatient Hospital (PDF)
- 410: Chronic Disease and Rehabilitation Outpatient Hospital (PDF) file size 1MB
- 405: Community Health Center (PDF)
- 419: Day Habilitation Program (PDF)
- 420: Dental (PDF)
- 409: Durable Medical Equipment (PDF)
- 440: Early Intervention (PDF)
- 421: Family Planning Agency (PDF)
- 423: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center (PDF)
- 416: Hearing Instrument Specialist (PDF)
- 630: Home- and Community-Based Services
- 403: Home Health Agency (PDF)
- 437: Hospice (PDF)
- 401: Independent Clinical Laboratory (PDF)
- 431: Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (PDF)
- 414: Independent Nurse (PDF)
- 429: Mental Health Center (PDF)
- 456: Nursing Facility (PDF) file size 2MB
- 442: Orthotics (PDF)
- 427: Oxygen and Respiratory Therapy Equipment (PDF)
- 422: Personal Care (PDF)
- 406: Pharmacy (PDF) file size 1MB
- 433: Physician (PDF) file size 9MB
- 424: Podiatrist (PDF) file size 1MB
- 428: Prosthetics (PDF)
- 417: Psychiatric Day Treatment Program (PDF)
- 434: Psychiatric Hospital Outpatient Services (PDF)
- 425: Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital (PDF)
- 411: Psychologist (PDF)
- 436: Radiation Oncology Center (PDF)
- 430: Rehabilitation Center (PDF)
- 412: Renal Dialysis Clinic (PDF)
- 413: Speech and Hearing Center (PDF)
- 485: Sterilization Clinic (PDF)
- 418: Substance Abuse (PDF)
- 432: Therapist (PDF)
- 407: Transportation (PDF)
- 402: Vision Care (PDF)
This information is provided by MassHealth.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.