The Money Follows the Person (MFP) Demonstration helps individuals who live in facility-based settings, such as nursing homes, hospitals, and intermediate-care facilities for people with intellectual disabilities, to return to their homes and communities.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) oversees this voluntary, grant-funded program. Through partnerships with other state agencies, EOHHS will transition more than 2,000 qualified MassHealth members from facility-based settings to the community with services and supports.
The MassHealth provider enrollment process for the MFP Demonstration Assistive Technology services begin with the completion of the forms and applications listed below.
- MassHealth MFP Demonstration Services Provider Application (APP-MFP-Demo)
- Federally Required Disclosure Form [PE-FRD]
- Data Collection Form and Registration Instructions (PDF)
- MassHealth Trading Partner Agreement (PDF) file size 1MB
- Authorization for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) of MassHealth Payments
- Massachusetts Substitute W-9 Form
- Home- and Community-Based Services MFP Demonstration - Assistive Technology Provider Enrollment Checklist
Note: Applicants enrolled as MassHealth Home- and Community-Based Services Waiver Providers for Specialized Medical Equipment do not have to submit the service-specific supporting documentation.
Send your provider enrollment documentation (the above forms and a completed MassHealth provider application) to:
University of Massachusetts
Home and Community Based Services Provider Network Administration Unit
333 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Providers may receive additional information about the Money Follows the Person Demonstration Assistive Technologies services, how to enroll, or assistance with the enrollment process by contacting:
The UMass Provider Network Administration Unit
This information is provided by MassHealth.