The following provider types are eligible to become PCCs:
- Independent Nurse Practitioner
- Community Health Center
- Acute Outpatient Hospital
- Hospital Licensed Health Center
- Group Practice Organization
To become a PCC Plan Provider, or to change your PCC Plan Provider information, contact us. You must be a currently enrolled provider in MassHealth to become a PCC provider.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 617-988-8974
- Telephone: 1-800-841-2900
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
- Mailing address:
Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
Attention: Managed Care
P.O. Box 9162
Canton, MA 02021
Please read frequently asked questions about the PCC Plan's Prospective Interim Payment (PIP) Program (PDF)
View or download a copy of the PCC Plan Handbook .
This information is provided by MassHealth.