Children's Behavioral Health Initiative Provider Training Materials
Information about the latest MassHealth and other state agency policy and program changes, including provider training forum opportunities and registration.
MassHealth Training for Independent Nurses
Independent nurses must use the industry-standard CMS-1500 claim form when submitting paper claims. In addition, independent nurses can submit claims electronically using direct data entry (DDE) through the Provider Online Service Center (POSC). We strongly encourage newly enrolled independent nurses to register for an upcoming training session to learn about MassHealth billing policy and procedures, regulations, and claims submission. Both in-person and teleconference training sessions are offered for your convenience. To register for training, click on http://masshealthnewmmisprovidertraining.ehs.state.ma.us and follow the instructions below.
- If this is your first time in the e-Learning/Provider Training Web site, click on "Don't have a user name? Click here" to create your own user name and password. If you already have a user name and password, log in, and skip to Step 9.
- You will need to disable your pop-up blocker on your Web browser.
- Complete all fields regardless, including those not marked with an asterisk (*), including County.
- Your user name must be different from your password.
- Your password must be a minimum of six characters. Do not use "password" or "123456" as your password.
- Select Nurse as your provider type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Register.
- Click Continue.
- Select Course Catalog from the black menu bar.
- On the left side of the screen, select New Independent Nurse Provider Training.
- Click Enroll.
- Click the details icon of each session listed to see when and where the training session will be held.
- Click the checkbox beside the desired training session.
- Click Submit.
Information about NewMMIS, including current provider training sessions and materials from previous sessions.
Training programs are designed to meet your needs and current level of understanding of the MassHealth program. We strongly encourage providers who are interested in receiving training to contact us.
Non-dental providers may contact:
MassHealth Provider Training
P.O. Box 9118
Hingham, MA 02043
Dental providers may contact:
12121 N.Corporate Parkway
Mequon, WI 53092
This information is provided by MassHealth.