Downloadable Application Kits for Full License
Applicants for full licensure in Massachusetts may download any or all of the following forms for use in preparing their application.
This is only for initial full licensure...not for renewal of a full license.
All forms are Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader Plugin for your browser in order to download and use these forms. Acrobat Reader is a free download from Adobe. It can be obtained by clicking on this link. First download the reader, then run the installation program to add the plugin to your browser.
Please read the instructions carefully before completing your application.
- How fast can I get my Full License?
- Full License Application Kit file size 1MB
- Letter to Applicant
- Requirements for Full Licensure
- Application Instruction Booklet
- Application Checklist
- Full License Application Form
- Medicare Tax Form
- Moral and Professional Character
- Authorization for Release
- Full License Supplement
- Medical Education Verification
- Postgraduate Training Verification
- Evaluation Form
- State License Verification
- Malpractice History Form
- Name Change Form
- Full Form E-1
- Full Form E-2
Full Equivalency Waiver
This information is provided by the Board of Registration in Medicine.