These instructions and fax forms apply to reporting all incidents, and suspected abuse, neglect, mistreatment and misappropriation of patient/resident property under the Patient Abuse Law.
Health Care Facility Reporting System (HCFRS)
The Health Care Facility Reporting System (HCFRS) is a web-based IT system designed to support and streamline the process of collection of DPH information gathering during the reporting of incidents and SRE occurrences.
HCFRS Manuals and Documents:
- HCFRS User Manual file size 1MB file size 1MB
- Virtual Gateway Forms for Access Admin, User Request and Gateway Services.
- HCFRS Facility Agreement
- HCFRS User Agreement
HCFRS Training Videos
To Pause or Restart the video at any time - press the Space Bar.
To skip to the Next Scene - press the right arrow key. To go back to a Previous Scene - press the left arrow key.
To mute the audio - press the letter M.
To return to the beginning of the video - press the Home key.
If you are using JAWS screen reader, Mozilla Firefox browser is recommended.
- Module 1: introduction, Login, Navigation, Logon (Flash) file size 5MB
- Module 2: Create, Edit, Submit a case (Flash) file size 26MB
- Module 3: Search, Print, Reports (Flash) file size 11MB
- Module 4: 30 Day Report (Flash) file size 5MB
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.