- The Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing provides free professional and educational inservices/presentations to other organizations, agencies, and businesses seeking to improve their effectiveness in interacting with people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- The HIV/AIDS Bureau sponsors events and training relating to HIV/AIDS education.
A juvenile justice reform initiative that ensures that “the right youth, is in the right place, for the right reasons.”
- MassHealth Provider Services conducts one-on-one provider visits and group trainings. In addition, representatives participate in seminars conducted by MassHealth, other MassHealth vendors, and provider professional associations.
- These programs are sponsored by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services. Many area colleges and universities also offer training in substance abuse and addictions.
- DDS's complete Health Promotion and Coordination Initiative Training and Resources Manual contains more details about the development and use of the forms and processes in the Health Initiative.