- The Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing provides free professional and educational inservices/presentations to other organizations, agencies, and businesses seeking to improve their effectiveness in interacting with people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- The HIV/AIDS Bureau sponsors events and training relating to HIV/AIDS education.
A juvenile justice reform initiative that ensures that “the right youth, is in the right place, for the right reasons.”
- MassHealth Provider Services conducts one-on-one provider visits and group trainings. In addition, representatives participate in seminars conducted by MassHealth, other MassHealth vendors, and provider professional associations.
- These programs are sponsored by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services. Many area colleges and universities also offer training in substance abuse and addictions.
- DDS's complete Health Promotion and Coordination Initiative Training and Resources Manual contains more details about the development and use of the forms and processes in the Health Initiative.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.