The Job Developers Forum is an online discussion board designed for Massachusetts-based Job Developers to share information, resources and job leads that lead to competitive jobs for individuals who face barriers to employment. The forum was developed through the EOHHS Steering Committee on Employment to strengthen the coordination among job developers in Massachusetts.
The Job Developers Forum provides job developers with an online networking tool that allows members to:
- Post and respond to job leads: A feature that allows the job developer to share and respond to job leads in their region of Massachusetts.
- Share resources: A feature that makes it possible for job developers to share useful web links, information and documents.
- Ask Questions: A feature that allows job developers to ask questions, provide answers and create new topics of discussion.
- Find out about training events and conferences: The forum is updated regularly with announcements about relevant training events and conferences happening statewide and nationally. Members can share and request information about specific events, including web links to online registration, flyers and contact information.
- Find out about local, statewide and national news: Members have access to news updates and information related to employment for people with disabilities. While job developers are welcome to share news updates, this discussion forum is supplemented with information from local, state and national sources.
In order to use the features of this forum, Job Developers must complete a registration form. The forum is moderated for content relevance, timeliness, and member support. When new members are approved, a request for confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
An online guided tutorial of the Job Developers Forum is now available at: http://media.umb.edu/jdforumdemo/. You do not need a membership to access the online tutorial. For questions, please contact Amelia.Robbins@umb.edu
Friendly URL: http://www.mass.gov/hhs/jobdevelopersforum
Use the link above to return directly to this page in the future.
This information is provided by
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.