American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreter/Computer Assisted Realtime Translation (CART) Referral Services (IRIS)IRIS coordinates scheduling of ASL interpreters and CART reporters. Service providers request ASL interpreter or CART services on behalf of consumers, while ASL interpreters and CART reporters post availability and apply for open jobs.
- Common Intake is an online tool that registered providers can use to submit a single application on behalf of clients for multiple programs and services.
- Providers and staff report and monitor quality management information for services administered by the Department of Developmental Services.
- HHS staff and providers use this service to collaborate in treatment planning and referrals for certain children served by HHS including those that are part of the Department of Children and Families' Family Networks.
- Purchase of Service providers can monitor, edit, and upload information commonly requested by HHS agencies. The service also provides HHS agencies with a single place to view provider information.
- Enterprise Invoice/Service Management (EIM/ESM) is an Internet billing and reporting service. It replaces paper-based invoicing and streamlines billing for providers and agencies. In addition, for the Department of Public Health and its providers, EIM/ESM is a single, agency-wide point of client service management.
- Aging Services Access points (ASAPs) and other providers serving elders use SIMS to collect data, manage cases, and report services.
- School Nutrition Program uses the Virtual Gateway to directly certify children for free school meals, directly verify children for free or reduced-priced meals and allows LEAs to retrieve online submitted applications via the Common Intake Application Inbox.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.