The Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) Virtual Gateway offers training for providers and outreach workers that need to understand and use the Virtual Gateway Common Intake application to submit online applications for health and human services programs. Please review the course description and prerequisite before enrolling in a course.
Course Title/Description: Virtual Gateway Common Intake for SNAP Benefits, WIC and Other Programs
|Wednesday, March 5, 2014||1:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Wednesday, March 26, 2014||11:00am – 1:00pm|
|Friday, April 11, 2014||1:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Thursday, April 24, 2014||11:00am – 1:00pm|
|Wednesday, May 14, 2014||11:00am – 1:00pm|
|Wednesday, May 28, 2014||1:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Friday, June 13, 2014||11:00am – 1:00pm|
|Thursday, June 26, 2014||1:00pm – 3:00pm|
* Schedule is subject to change without notice.
To register for a webinar:
- Review Prerequisite Checklist below
- Email Sandrene Odom at VirtualGatewayTraining@state.ma.us.
Please be sure to include "Common Intake Webinar Request" in the Subject line of the email
- For each attendee, please include:
- Full name, email address, telephone number
- The 1st and 2nd choice of dates
- Name and address of your organization
You will receive a confirmation of your request within 2 business days. If you any have questions, please contact:
Sandrene Odom, Training Registrar
EOHHS IT Virtual Gateway Operations
- Legal agreements for your organization must be completed or in process at time of training. If you are unsure if your organization has all of the required legal agreements in place, please contact the Virtual Gateway Customer Service: 1‑800‑421‑0938. To access/complete legal agreements:
- Access the Virtual Gateway page by going to: www.mass.gov/vg
- Select Becoming a Virtual Gateway User link in the bottom left part of the page
- Read through the instructions and information
- Download and complete the 3 Virtual Gateway forms as indicated
- Download and complete the Common Intake Rider form (about ¾ of the way down the page under Services for Providers and Government Workers—Service Rider)
- Mail (do not email or fax) the signed originals of the 4 forms to the address indicated on the Virtual Gateway Common Intake Agreement (please retain a copy for your records)
- One or two days before or after your scheduled training your organization’s Virtual Gateway Access Administrator (AA) should send the completed Common Intake User Request Form (URF) to the address indicated on the form (upper right hand corner). Please note that this form must be emailed from the AA’s email account. Instructions and role definitions are included on the form. See the first tab of the form and the upper right hand corner of the form itself — second tab.